Terms & Conditions
*IMPORTANT: Please read these terms carefully. It is a condition of your use of our services that you comply with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services (“SAF Membership”) supplied by Stacey Ann Fit (SAF). They are to be read in addition to and will prevail over any additional terms and conditions specified for any individual purchase of SAF Memberships supplied by SAF In so enrolling and in consideration of my application fee for entry to any SAF Membership, I acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- SAF means Stacey Ann Fit ABN 68 708 741 831 and its permitted successors and assigns.
- Agreement means this document, the attached Enrolment Form as well as any schedule or annexure to this document.
- Representative means any of SAF’s directors, officers, contractors, sub contractors, servants, agents or other representatives.
- All fees (unless paid in full), SAF Memberships and availability of SAF Memberships are subject to change without notice.
- Setting up of automatic weekly payment of fees is required in advance for all SAF Memberships and is the mechanism for securing my place in a SAF Membership.
- Where the relevant SAF Membership has not commenced and where I have given SAF 2 business days prior written notice of my intention to withdraw from a SAF Membership, I am entitled to a cancellation with no fee.
COVID-19; If there is a lockdown of any sort, for any length of time where we are unable to continue training in person in the park, we will commence training via Zoom online or access to you tube videos by SAF.
Session times may vary. I am committed to you and your training. Your 30 days challenge package and memberships will continue as normal. Refunds are unavailable. All cancellations to memberships will be as per the standard terms of 4 weeks written notice. There is an option to pause membership until lockdown is complete, then memberships will resume as normal until expired or renewed.
>ANY Challenge has a full weekly payment schedule to fulfill the full length of the challenge or upfront in full payment, no cancellations, no refunds, no transfers.
- If I have chosen the 14 day Trial, Once the 14 days have been completed it will automatically roll over into a 3 month membership at the current week by week price that is direct debited from my nominated account. Unless notice in writing is received to either cancel or change to 6 month membership rate, if first payment has been debited, you will need to give the standard 4 weeks notice in writing to cancel.
- There is a 7 day cooling off period for changes of mind, which must be made in writing to email@example.com for memberships only, excludes Challenges.
- Once a SAFMembership has commenced, I am not entitled to a refund or credit for sessions completed. To terminate membership, it is required in writing with 4 weeks paid notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAFs Rights: SAF may:
- Vary the delivery of a SAF Membership at anytime without notice.
- Cancel or postpone a SAF class up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of that SAF class. Where a SAF class is cancelled by SAF I will be offered the choice of rebooking an alternate class within 4 weeks.
- Refuse my entry or continuation to a SAF Membership if SAFs Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) me not to be medically or physically fit to participate. However, SAF is not able to provide advice concerning medical fitness to undertake any exercise or activity and that it is my responsibility to seek medical advice in this regard.
- Refuse my entry or continuation in a SAF Membership if SAF s Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) my behaviour to be unacceptable, unsafe or inappropriate.
- Warning: Participation in a SAF Membership can be inherently dangerous. Accidents may happen which may result in me being injured or even killed. I agree to release indemnify and hold harmless SAF from any liability, demands, proceedings or other claims for injuries (including death) or any health problem suffered by myself or my child, howsoever sustained as a result directly or indirectly of our participation in any physical activities or the resulting exercise program. If you are engaged in online training, you acknowledge that you are not being monitored by any trainer and that there is no liability to the trainer, facility or studio if there is an injury sustained. I have read and understood this warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in each relevant SAF Membership. 6. Fitness to Participate: I am and will continue to be medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Membership. I am not and will not be a danger to others or myself. I will immediately notify SAF in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate. Unless I notify SAF otherwise, I understand and accept that SAF will continue to rely upon this declaration as evidence of my fitness and ability to participate.
- Medical Treatment: I consent and authorise SAF and its Representatives to advise/administer or obtain medical assistance in the event of an accident or medical condition I may suffer whilst participating in a SAF Membership and agree to pay for any costs or expenses incurred by SAF in administering or obtaining such medical assistance.
- Exclusion of Liability: To the extent permitted by law and while all reasonable care is taken, SAF and its Representatives cannot be held responsible and excludes all liability however arising (including liability for negligence) for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury, cost and expenses (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits, loss of business opportunity, goodwill and/or data, and failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits).9. Release and Indemnity: To the extent permitted by law, I release and indemnify, and will keep indemnified, SAF and all of their Representatives in relation to all claims which I now, or at any time in the future may have against SAF arising from or related in any way to the supply and my participation in SAF Memberships.
- Privacy: I understand that the information I have provided is necessary for my participation in any SAF Membership. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used by SAF to facilitate the conduct of SAF Memberships. As part of my enrolment with SAF I acknowledge that I may receive information from time to time about the products and services offered by SAF. If I do not wish to receive such information from SAF I will notify SAF in writing.
- Photographs and Videos and right to use: Photos or video may be taken and used by SAF for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to me. Such photos are and will remain the property of SAF
- Assignment: SAF may assign or otherwise deal with this Agreement at its sole discretion. I cannot assign any rights under any agreement with SAF without prior written consent of SAF (which may not be unreasonably refused).
- Severability: If anything in this Agreement is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed and the rest of this Agreement remains in force.
- This Agreement cannot be amended. If I do amend it my application will be null and void and cannot be accepted by SAF
- I have provided the information required above and signed the form, online checked box. I warrant that all information provided is true and correct. I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration including the warning, exclusion of liability, release and indemnity.